Aims and Objectives of International Activity of Donetsk Law Institute of MIA of Ukraine
- Internationalization of the educational process;
- Integration into the world educational space;
- Academic mobility - a prior for the International Activity of DLI;
- Extension of academic contacts with foreign organizations, institutions, funds;
- Reloading of existing international relations with partner institutions and organizations, initiation of new forms of cooperation;
- Expanding the range of international programs with the participation of professors, cadets, students of the institute;
- Strengthening the position of DLI of in the international scientific and educational space and promoting of educational and research achievements of the institute;
- Participation in international educational programs and forums;
- Collective publishing of the results of cooperation with international partners;
- High-quality updating of material and technical base, multimedia equipment;
- Organization of foreign language courses for professors, cadets and students;
- Increasing number of invited lecturers - native speakers.
Partners of the DLI of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine:
OSCE, EUAM, CEPOL
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit,
European Public Law Organization (EPLO)
Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Donetsk, office in Dnipro.
Consulate General of the Hellenic Republic in Mariupol.
1. At the meeting with President of Hellenic Republic Prokopis Pavlopoulos
2. Agreement of Cooperation with European Public Law Organization, with Spyridon Flogaitis
3. Students of DLI won the UP SHIFT Ukraine 2019 grant program;
4. International Conference "Security, human rights and sustainable development", Bilostok, Poland
4. Slovak-Ukrainian Forum "Days of Ukraine 2019 in Kosice"
5. Lecture of the Consul General of Hellenic Republic Grigorius Tassiopoulos
6. Student competitions on Conflict Resolution 2020 by initiative of the OSCE;
7. Meeting of representatives of the OSCE mission with schoolchildren at Donetsk Law Institute